The new voice for LIVE music in the UK02.10.2020.
The current crisis relating to Covid-19 has highlighted that the policy needs of the live industry require dedicated representation, and so the new umbrella group brings the live music sector’s trade associations together as a single, united voice.
LIVE will exist to ensure that the importance of the UK’s live music industry is understood and its interests represented with policy makers, regulators, the public and the wider music and entertainment industries. It will achieve this primarily through political engagement, media relations, and digital communication, while also promoting and developing standards throughout the business.
The current members of LIVE are:
- The Entertainment Agents’ Association (TEAA)
- Association of Festival Organisers (AFO)
- Association of Independent Festivals (AIF)
- Concert Promoters Association (CPA)
- Music Managers Forum (MMF)
- National Arenas Association (NAA)
- Production Services Association (PSA)
- Music Venue Trust (MVT)
- Association for Electronic Music (AFEM)
- British Association of Concert Halls (BACH)
- Association of Independent Promoters (AIP)